Centenary Trust for Women
Centenary Trust for Women was established in 2002 by a group of visionary and inspirational women to provide financial support and empower women facing difficulties while studying at UWA.
The Trust has set the ambitious target of raising $3 million by 2020 to empower more women to achieve their full potential. With your support, we will engage more women with our scholarship and support initiatives. Support the Trust and make a real difference in a woman’s life with a transformative UWA education.
The Graduates' Walk
CTW Graduates' Walk features pavers inscribed with graduates’ names and degrees surrounding the iconic UWA Oak Lawn. A paver not only celebrates your years at UWA, it provides assistance through the CTW Study Support Fund to female students who because of financial restraints might not otherwise participate in higher education.
- Commemorates a significant time in your life.
- Celebrates the achievement of Graduation.
- Honours family ties to UWA.
- Offers a lasting testament to bonds formed by graduating classes.
Complete the online order form to purchase a paver and make a contribution to CTW Graduates’ Walk. The contribution amount is $1500.
CTW Scholarships Program
We provide financial support to eligible women who cannot afford to begin or continue their studies at UWA. Our scholarships program includes a range of support for women at various stages of their studies across many disciplines, in addition to emergency funds.
- Honouring a family member or an admired woman in a unique and memorable way.
- Tax deductibility for your donation to fund scholarships.
- Your donation goes to the scholarships award as the University covers the costs of establishing and administering the scholarship, except where the scholarship has to be advertised, for example, in newspapers.
- Advanced notification and invitations to Centenary Trust for Women events.
- Acknowledgement in University publications.
Contribute to Centenary Trust for Women
Whether you contribute to our scholarships, help develop our networks, participate in the Graduates’ Walk, attend or sponsor our Annual Gala Luncheon or assist in another way, your time, talent and contributions make a difference.
We look forward to joining with you to empower women with a transformative UWA education.
Mr Suri Wan Malik
Development Officer (Scholarships and Prizes)
PH: + 61 8 6488 3843